Available for digital pre-order now; in stores September 30
(Nashville, Tenn.) September 18, 2014 – Capitol Christian Music Group, Provident Music Group, and Word Entertainment announce the September 30th release of WOW Hits 2015 Deluxe Edition. To increase the excitement of the annual release, WOW Hits 2015 Deluxe Edition is available now to pre-order at all major digital download stores. With 12 No. 1s plus 18 top 5 radio songs, WOW Hits 2015 Deluxe Edition marks the 20th two-disc release of the platinum-selling series that compiles the best songs from Christian radio at an incredible value for the consumer. The entire WOW branded series (Hits, Worship, Gospel, and specialty releases) tops 30 MILLION units in sales.
With songs about sharing God’s love, giving praise, and placing your trust in God, WOW Hits 2015 Deluxe Edition is 2 CDs filled with 36 uplifting hit songs from today’s top Christian artists; including Big Daddy Weave’s “The Only Name (Yours Will Be),” Casting Crowns’“Thrive,” for KING & COUNTRY’s “Fix My Eyes,” Matt Maher’s “All The People Said Amen,” TobyMac’s “Speak Life,” and United’s “Oceans (Where Feet May Fail).”
WOW Hits 2015 Deluxe Edition has 6 more hit songs than the standard edition. Both versions of WOW Hits 2015 also feature 3 bonus tracks from up and coming radio artists, making the deluxe edition a jam-packed collection of 39 songs!
Since announcing the track listing on Facebook last month, fans have been eagerly anticipating the release of WOW Hits 2015 Deluxe Edition.
Marketing efforts include prime retail positioning throughout the holiday season at all Christian, mainstream and digital retail outlets, radio promotions, and a strong online presence with ad buys at Christian music sites, Facebook, YouTube, and Google. WOW Hits 2015 will be a major traffic driver for retail during the crucial Christmas shopping season.
WOW Hits 2015 Deluxe Edition debuted Tuesday in WOW’s app on Spotify. Currently in the top 20 out of Spotify’s 100 apps, the WOW app is the only destination for the best in Christian music playlists.
WOW Hits 2015 Track Listing
1. We Believe Newsboys
2. The Only Name (Yours Will Be) Big Daddy Weave
3. Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) [Album Edit] United
4. Thrive Casting Crowns
5. Do Something (Radio Version) Matthew West
6. Back To You Mandisa
7. Keep Making Me Sidewalk Prophets
8. I Am Crowder
9. Waterfall Chris Tomlin
10. All The People Said Amen Matt Maher
11. Shake MercyMe
12. You Won’t Let Go Michael W. Smith
13. My Heart Is Yours (Radio Version) Passion (feat. Kristian Stanfill)
14. Glorious Unfolding (Radio Edit) Steven Curtis Chapman
15. Forever (Radio Version) Kari Jobe
16. I Will Follow Jon Guerra
17. Beautiful Dan Bremnes
ONLY ON THE DELUXE EDITION
18. Lay It Down Sanctus Real
19. Mercy (Radio Version) Matt Redman
20. Lift My Life Up Unspoken
1. This Is Amazing Grace Phil Wickham
2. Fix My Eyes for KING & COUNTRY
3. Speak Life TobyMac
4. Beautiful Day Jamie Grace
5. Multiplied NEEDTOBREATHE
6. More Of You Colton Dixon
7. Write Your Story Francesca Battistelli
8. No Man Is An Island Tenth Avenue North
9. Press On Building 429 (feat. Blanca Callahan)
10. Come Alive Jeremy Camp
11. Alive (Radio Version) Young & Free
12. Love Alone Is Worth The Fight Switchfoot
13. Don’t Deserve You Plumb
14. Your Love Is Like A River Third Day
15. He Is With Us Love & The Outcome
16. Satisfied About A Mile
ONLY ON THE DELUXE EDITION
17. Words Hawk Nelson (feat. Bart Millard)
18. American Noise Skillet
19. Ready Set Go Royal Tailor (feat. Capital Kings)
Established in 1995 with collaboration between Capitol Christian Music Group, Provident Music Group, and Word Entertainment, the three largest Christian music and entertainment companies; WOW releases multiple compilation albums each year, including WOW Hits, WOW Gospel, WOW Worship, and WOW Christmas. The marketing and distribution of WOW is shared among the three companies. The entire WOW branded series (Hits, Worship, Gospel, Christmas, and specialty releases) tops 30 MILLION units in sales. Visit WOWilovechristianmusic.com for a full product line up.
WOW Hits 2015 is marketed and distributed by Capitol Christian Music Group.